Front Page Text
2020 Season Update – July 21
- The Sundeck hotel is OPEN for HOUSE GUEST ONLY. NOT OPEN to the public. However, takeaway liquor, including “Growler” (re-usable tap beer 1.89L bottle) and wine, is available at the reception.
- The hotel is operating at 50% capacity. Reservations must be for five or seven nights in July and August. Check in can be Friday or Sunday.
- Depending on restrictions the bar may be open to the public in the afternoons.
- Please call or email us to email@example.com for enquiries!
Ski-In & Ski-Out
The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia’s Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 29 years.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel – opened in 1959.
- The Humpback Brewery (Tathra, NSW) on tap
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No Poker Machines.
*The hotel opens for SKI-SEASON only.