Front Page Text
2021 Season Update – Feb. 3
The office is now open and taking bookings.
With current restrictions the hotel is able to accommodate more guests than last year but at this stage it is unlikely the hotel will be open to the public – house guests only.
To provide guests with the healthiest environment the hotel will again be including three meals a day. In peak periods ( July 2 -11 and August 1 – September 5) we will initially only be taking seven night bookings. Check in / out can be either Friday or Sunday. We anticipate that Perisher will again be operating the lifts at reduced capacity; a season (Epic) pass is a good option for weekly bookings.
Ski-In & Ski-Out
The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia’s Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 30 years.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel – opened in 1959.
- The Humpback Brewery (Tathra, NSW) on tap
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No Poker Machines.
*The hotel opens for SKI-SEASON only.