Front Page Text
2021 Season Update – July 23
With the QLD border being closed we now have rooms available for the first week in August.
Take advantage of the great snow conditions if you are allowed to travel!
The BAR is OPEN from 11 am and lunch is available from 12 to 2pm – limited numbers.
Hoping this stuff ends soon so we get some decent numbers back in here.
No live music. No comedy night.
Ski-In & Ski-Out
The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia’s Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 30 years.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel – opened in 1959.
- The Humpback Brewery (Tathra, NSW) on tap
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No Poker Machines.
**The hotel opens for SKI-SEASON only.