Front Page Text
Ski-In & Ski-Out
The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia’s Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 27 years.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- Jindabyne Brewing, BentSpoke, Pact Beer and Bullant beers on tap – supporting Australian independent smaller breweries
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel – opened in 1959.
- No Poker Machines.