2020 Season Update - September 2
The hotel will close on September 14. All of the bookings we had after that date were QLD based. There are a few rooms left for next week and the weekend of September 11.
In May we thought there was little chance of there being a ski season so we are happy that we have had some sort of season and so far not had any health issues.
A big thank you to all the guests who came and stayed in these difficult times. We hope you all enjoyed your holidays.
Who knows what the situation will be next winter?
- The Sundeck hotel is OPEN for HOUSE GUEST ONLY. NOT OPEN to the public. However, takeaway liquor, including "Growler" (re-usable tap beer 1.89L bottle) and wine, is available at the reception.
- Please call or email us to email@example.com for enquiries!
Ski-In & Ski-Out
The Sundeck was the first hotel in Perisher. Offering a superb position in the centre of Perisher and panoramic views of Front Valley, just step out the door and snap on your skis. A great spot for apres ski with licensed bar, restaurant, live entertainment and sauna.
- Australia's Highest Hotel.
- Excellent value true Ski-in / Ski-out location. On snow accommodation.
- The only commercial lodge on the ski slopes above the base of the lifts.
- Lodge Style Hotel, owner operated for 29 years.
- Very popular with high rate of return guests.
- The first Perisher Valley Hotel - opened in 1959.
- The Humpback Brewery (Tathra, NSW) on tap
- Fully licensed and totally non-smoking.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No Poker Machines.
*The hotel opens for SKI-SEASON only.