What’s On !!
Check out our Live Music, Comedy Night, Live Sport and Snowman Competition!
You can check our weekly updates on our NEWS page and our Facebook page!!
- Monday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
- Tuesday – Comedy Night 8pm, plus Live Music before and after the show
- Wednesday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
- Thursday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
>There will be live music some Friday and Saturday afternoons from 4pm.
>House guests will also be able to enjoy piano, accordion and violin music in the lounge on some evenings and a trivia night on Wednesdays.
>Major sporting events can be seen on the big screen in the bar – see below
>Enter your snowman to the 6th Sundeck Snowman Competition. The 1st prize is a weekend for 2 people in 2019. – see below
Confirmed acts are:
- June 7 – 10: “Perisher PEAK FESTIVAL” – Australia’s Coolest Music Festival
- July 1 – 4:
- July 8 – 11: The Wild Martins
- July 15 – 18:
- July 22 – 27:
- July 29 – August 3 :
- August 5 -10:
- August 12 – 17:
- August 19 – 24:
- August 26 – 31:
- September 2 – 7 :
- September 9 – 12:
Tuesday Night Comedy
*$10 cover charge for all comedy shows except where stated; season pass holders $5
Confirmed acts are:
- July 2: The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- July 9: The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- July 15(MON.):The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- July 16: Comedy Night feat.
- July 23: Comedy night feat.
- July 30: Comedy Night feat.
- August 6: Comedy Night feat.
- August 13: Comedy night feat.
- August 20: Comedy night feat.
- August 27: Comedy night feat.
- September 3: Comedy night feat.
- September 23(MON.): The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- June 23: State of Origin II
- July 10 : State of origin III
- September -final series
Please note: Due to the high fees demanded by Foxtel we do not have pay tv.
- July 27: Australia v Argentina
- August 10: Australia v New Zealand
- August 17: New Zealand v Australia
Sundeck Snowman Competition 2019
Make your snowman at the Sundeck and enter it. The 1st prize is a weekend for 2 people in 2019. The winner will be decided by the staff at their End of Season Dinner in mid September. Check our Facebook page.
( Click the image for details.)
Peak Festival 2019
Come to Australia’s Coolest Festival! The 10th Perisher ‘PEAK FESTIVAL’ is on June 7 – 10, 2019 – June Long Weekend, kicking off the start of the 2019 snow season. This is the only music festival in the snow in Australia. A diverse blend of live music – blues to roots, world, soul, funk, folk, traditional, hip-hop and kids stage in 10 live stages across the resort. 35+ artists and 120+ concerts over 4 days.
We had a lot of great musicians again on the Sundeck stage during 2018 June Long Weekend.