What’s On !!
- Our office is open for the 2018 winter season. Please contact us by email or phone.
- Sundeck Snowman Competition 2017 winner announced: “Grandma and Kitty” by Alexandra and Charlotte Drury. Congratulations!
> Check our updates on our Facebook page!!
- Monday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
- Tuesday – Comedy Night 8pm, plus Live Music before and after the show
- Wednesday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
- Thursday – Live Music 4pm – 7pm
>There will be live music some Friday and Saturday afternoons from 4pm.
>House guests will also be able to enjoy piano, accordion and violin music in the lounge on some evenings and a trivia night on Wednesdays.
>Major sporting events can be seen on the big screen in the bar – see below
>Enter your snowman to the 6th Sundeck Snowman Competition. The 1st prize is a weekend for 2 people in 2019. – see below
Confirmed acts are:
- June 8 – 11: “Perisher PEAK FESTIVAL” – Australia’s Coolest Music Festival
- July 2 – 5:
- July 9 – 12:
- July 16 – 19:
- July 23 – 26:
- July 27 – August :
- August 6 -11:
- August 13 – 19:
- August 20 – 23:
- August 27 – Sept 1:
- September 3 – 8 :
Tuesday Night Comedy
*$10 cover charge for all comedy shows except where stated; season pass holders $5
Confirmed acts are:
- July 3: The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- July 9(MON.): The Great Zamboni’s family magic show(free) 8pm
- July 16: The Great Zamboni’s family magic show(free) 8pm
- July 17: Comedy Night feat.
- July 24: Comedy night feat.
- July 31: Comedy Night feat.
- August 7: Comedy Night feat.
- August 14: Comedy night feat.
- August 21: Comedy night feat.
- August 28: Comedy night feat.
- September 4: Comedy night feat.
- September 17(MON.): The Great Zamboni’s family magic show (free) 8pm
- June : State of Origin II
- July : State of origin III
- September -final series
Please note: Due to the high fees demanded by Foxtel we do not have pay tv.
Sundeck Snowman Competition 2018
Make your snowman at the Sundeck and enter it. The 1st prize is a weekend for 2 people in 2019.
( Click the image for details.)
Peak Festival 2018
Come to Australia’s Coolest Festival! We’re celebrating 10 years of PEAK Festival. The 10th Perisher ‘PEAK FESTIVAL’ is on June 8 – 11, 2018 – June Long Weekend. This is the only music festival in the snow in Australia. It opened the Australian winter ski season. A diverse blend of live music – blues to roots, world, soul, funk, folk, traditional, hip-hop and kids stage in 10 live stages across the resort. 35+ artists and 120+ concerts over 4 days.
We had a lot of great musicians again on the Sundeck stage during 2017 June Long Weekend.